Monday, June 17, 2013

Blogger Pam Spauding will end 'Pam's House Blend' in July


Yesterday, I learned that prolific blogger Pam Spauding was closing the doors of her blog. Pam's House Blend has been a powerful LGBT blog since 2004. She has been an important part of the LGBT movement for 9 years and influenced many activists and readers. Pam also helped evolved the grassroots movement as well.

While I didn't always see eye to eye with some of the articles, I admired Pam and her dedication to educating both gay and straight communities.

Thank you, Pam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of her until now, I'll go and see what I have been missing.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.