Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Top 5 Major Marvel Characters Stephanie Szostak could be in Iron Man 3

So, I saw this tweet


Stephanie Szostak... I start to wonder what character she could be. And why will we freak out about her.

So I have come up with 5 possible characters Stephanie could be.

See after the jump



Veronica Benning - Stark's personal physical and psychotherapist.


Indries Moomji - a double sexy agent



Madame Masque - crime boss


Crimson Cowl - Justin Hammer's(the 1st first villain)daughter


The Wasp - an Avenger

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be amazing for them to introduce another Avenger in each of the other movies. I don't think it's the Mask. Well I hope not. She's kinda mad lame...

-Rusty

Mimi said...

Wasp. Intro new character in Iron Man before the next Avengers, same as Black Widow. I would prefer Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in Avengers 2, but probably too obscure for non-comics-geek people of the world. Way more story possibility with Scarlet Witch, though. She could go Dark Phoenix in Avengers 3.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.