Monday, February 13, 2012

Wannabe Writer Update


Moving forward with the writing stuff, I have a few updates.
  • I finished my short film script called "Fall Break". It's about two gay students' first date going awry when demons attack their campus. It was fun to write, but I couldn't decide on the ending, so there are two of them.
  • I'm going to launch a website for my (Hope To Be) series, "Shadow Boy". It was originally a movie script, but now, it's a series. The site will be open for folks to read the script and give me feedback. All I need is a good artist to draw some of the characters.
  • I will find out if I got into the Graduate program in the USC Cinema School next month. I'm crossing the Hell out of my fingers.
  •  A couple of friends and I will be filming one of my scripts called, "Boys' Night". It's about a father and son trying to make the best of a bad situation.
That's it for now.

1 comment:

Cubby said...

Good luck on Cinema School. I got my fingers crossed for you too.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.