Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This is the 30th Anniversary of 'Masters of the Universe'


Do you remember you got you hands on He-Man? I do, and I... Well, we want get into that, but it's a shocker He-Man is 30!

The Masters of Universe toys was the sh*t! I think many of us played with He-Man, Skeletor, Evil-Lyn and Man-At-Arms at some point of our lives. It was a very creative concept that mixed sorcery and science in a fun and beautiful.

Then Filmation gave us one of the best cartoons ever! For a few years, we watched Prince Adam transform into the hunky hero, known as He-Man. We also wished that we could be the Sorceress, or maybe that's just me.

Anywho, He-Man played a huge role in our generation's lives and I just want to say, happy 30th anniversary, Masters of the Universe!

3 comments:

WickedGayBlog.com said...

WOw, that makes me feel so very old!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! xo

Anonymous said...

The movies sucked!

Unknown said...

I need to see that documentary that was made about He-Man.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.