Monday, February 2, 2009

Today on Sammy the Gay Mayor...


And it keeps getting messy and messy...A longtime friend of Beau Breedlove (maybe not anymore), told KATU News on condition of anonymity, that he and Sammy was doin' it, doin' it, and doin' it well when he was 17.

"He didn't say who, or his name, but said he was having sexual encounters with this person," the friend said. "I just didn't think too much of it at the time," he said. "It's not the first guy who he had sex with that was older than 18. He liked it, obviously. Maybe he just didn't know that this guy was going to become the mayor of Portland."

Interesting, I wonder else is going to come out. Now, we can say this is nothing but rumors. However, it's not cute to be reminded of this mess almost every other day. I feel that Sammy's actions is about kickoff something big and bad for us.

Damn Sammy! Please tell the truth! If you did this, just say it. You are almost doing more harm than good. If this turns out to be true, you are done.

I hope this is a rumor, but I have to say I'm losing faith in Sammy Jo.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.