Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stop Hatin' Etta!!

Etta James...girl please. Stifle yourself.

Here's her rant on Beyonce

"You guys know your president, right? You know the one with the big ears? Wait a minute, he ain't my president. He might be yours; he ain't my president. But I tell you that woman he had singing for him, singing my song — she's going to get her ass whipped. … The great BeyoncĂ©. Like I said, she ain't mine. … I can't stand BeyoncĂ©. She has no business up there, singing up there on a big ol' president day, gonna be singing my song that I've been singing forever."


Etta, get it together

2 comments:

Prince Todd said...

It ain't just you!

That heffa on some whole OTHA stuff!

Beyonce, do yo thang gwarl.

Jonathan Pizarro said...

It clearly hurts to know you're on your way out.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.