Sunday, February 1, 2009

Role Model


Michael Phelps made history and now, he's making late night White Castle runs. News of the World posted this pic of the super swimmer getting high.

Smart move, Phelps.

Since he's been caught, he issued this statement

“I engaged in behaviour which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgement,” Phelps said.

“I’m 23 years old and despite the successes I’ve had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again.”


1 comment:

Jonathan Pizarro said...

omg so he smokes a little weed, he hasn't killed a baby or anything. Drama-rama.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.